Annual income statement

If you were self-employed, director of a company, or received income during the tax year, for which you have to report, you must submit a declaration to HM Revenue and Customs.

Specifically, you may need to file a tax return if you fall into one of the following categories:

  • You worked as self-employed in the last tax year and earned more than £1,000.
  • You worked in partnership.
  • You received rental income.
  • You received income from savings, investments, or dividends.
  • You claim certain tax benefits.
  • You sold assets such as real estate or stocks during the tax year.
  • Income from employment exceeds 100 thousand pounds sterling.

To find out if you need to submit an annual tax return, please contact us directly.

Tax Return, or otherwise Self-Assessment, is a self-evaluation. This means that the person submitting the declaration decides for themselves, which expenses and income to declare. However, in many cases the data provided is not acceptable or suitable for HMRC, so in this case it is advisable to choose a suitable trustee to handle your accounting. Aldus Ltd’s over 20 years of experience as an authorized agent for HM Revenue and Customs enables our customers to maximize savings without breaking the law. We regularly study and monitor changes in tax legislation.

We value and nurture relationships with all our clients, so we constantly assess and advise which decisions are better in a specific situation.

We provide our services remotely across the country, so it doesn’t matter if you can’t come to one of our offices in London.

Application form. We invite you to register for the service to initiate the process. Register